Monday, November 2, 2009

A Salute to the Bean Brewers

Like most homes, my home is filled with the delightful sounds of children, the cries of sadness from one who is not getting their way the joyous giggles of another as they rip up one of my recently written bills. Though my children are one of the greatest joys of my life, it is often very difficult to concentrate when I am at home. So, I often like to go down to my local coffee shop, "Cup of Joe" to study. I have spent hours there the last couple of months working on my ordination paper.

So I would just like to say thanks to "Cuppa Joe's" and all the other coffee shops around the world from all of us bloggers, students, cops, old ladies, and the like that frequent your shops on a weekly basis. Thanks for the smiles, patience, the hours you let us sit there, and most of all the cup of joe.

Thanks

No comments: