Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years Resolutions

For anyone who knows me, you know I don't like to say something and not follow through with it. This is why I don't make New Years Resolutions, because if I can't follow through with it I don't want to say I will. But! Friday, after reading a friend's blog, I have come under a conviction that there are a couple of things I should to this year.

Here is a list of things he would like to do:

1. Run (and/or use the elliptical) for 1,000 miles.
2. Read all of the Johannine Literature (John, 1-3 John, Revelation) in Greek
3. Complete a Marathon
4. Read 5 novels by Dostoyevsky
5. Bench press 225 lbs.

Yeah, now you know why I fell under a little bit of a conviction. Well here is my small list; I hope your Resolutions come true in 2010.

1. Pray for my parents, brother, wife, and children once a day.
2. Blog through the book of Romans
3. Run a half Marathon

No comments: