Thursday, February 18, 2010

A New Day, A New Blog

This was my husbands blog. He passed away on Feb. 10. The was one week away from his 32nd birthday. He was in a tragic accident at my father's factory. It has been the worst week of my life and yet God has shown Himself faithful. How do you live without your spouse? That is the journey that I now have to face. I know that this was his special place to share a little about himself. I think that I would like to continue even if it is only this one time. My husband loved God with all of his heart and the loved people. He wanted people to know that God loves them. That God wants to have something to do with them. God is real. God is love. God is so much bigger and better than we could ever fathom. God is good. I want everyone to know the God whom I serve and my husband now praises in heaven. Jesus is alive and wants a relationship with them. I wish that everyone could have known my husband because you would have caught just a glimpse of our loving God. He had a joy that couldn't be contained and he had a great compassion for those around him. He wasn't a saint. He wasn't fake. He was a regular guy who met Jesus and was forever and profoundly changed. That is how I want Jesus to change me, my 2 kids and you.

No comments: